A PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGES DAY
Photography Challenges Day
Who this is for
You do not need to have years of photography experience, but you should have a good understanding of your camera and lens(es), for example, the controls for Aperture, Shutter speed and ISO, and their use. The main requirement is that you are serious about your photography and you want to develop your photography skills and style.
Sunday, 28 November 2018, 10-4
What you need to bring with you
- Your camera, with spare charged batteries and storage cards
- The instruction manual for your camera if you have it
- Tripod (we will have several spares if you do not have one)
- Filters, if you use them
- Clothing and boots suitable for the season and the weather on the day
- Your lunch and warm/soft drinks
Fitness and access
The areas of the house and grounds may be difficult if you have difficulty walking. There are stairs and potential trip hazards. If wet, the grounds may be slippery.
Please telephone us if you have questions about mobility.
Privacy and copyright
Stokesay Court is a private house, with outbuildings, tenants and businesses throughout the estate and we are given access with the kind permission of the owner, Caroline Magnus. To protect privacy, photography is permitted in certain areas but not others, and there are restrictions on how photographs taken during a workshop may subsequently be used.
The Stokesay Court house cannot be included in the photographs you take except for one element of the day when, with the permission of the owner, there will be a competition:
- For about 30 minutes during a workshop day, all participants will be able to take external images of the house and gardens
- After the workshop you are asked to email these images to us. We will go through them with Stokesay Court staff to select some for use on Stokesay Court postcards and website, with accreditation to the photographer. Only the chosen images can be published.
Apart from this, no photographs taken during the workshop can be used for commercial purposes.
The following are allowed:
- lo-res images used on websites and social media
- entry in photographic competitions
with a statement that the images are used with the permission of Stokesay Court.
Each participant will be asked to sign an agreement to confirm they will comply with these arrangements.
You may wish to brush up your technical and skills before the workshops. We offer 1:1 sessions at £40 per hour for a minimum of 4 hours, at our or your premises, to suit your needs. This can be used also for post-processing software such as Lightroom, Photoshop and Nik.
THIS IS AN EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY FOR GREAT PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERIENCES AND LEARNING.
Please telephone 0330 900 0290 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Please click here" to make a booking.